New York is the biggest basket case I’ve ever seen on TV. Ever since she fell head over heels for Flava of Love, I knew that she was messed in the head. The crazy part is that MTV wants her for a third season of I Love New York and also she got cast for a role in Hollywood. I could think of a few parts she could play, but this is a family blog, so I won’t mention them. In case you missed it, check out the finale of New York Goes to Hollywood. What a train wreck!
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke from Dancing with the Stars Weekly Dance Performance
- The Apprentice - Where are they now?
- A Full Recap from Last Night's So You Think You Can Dance
- Danny Tidwell Profile - So You Think You Can Dance
- Cedric Gardner Gets Sent Home - Past Video Solo
- American Idol Season 8 Country Music and American Idol 2009 Tour
- So You Think You Can Dance 100th Episode
- So You Think You Can Dance 2011 SLC and NY Auditions
- Heidi Groskreutz Gets Interviewed by Meridian Magazine
- Videos of Heidi Groskreutz & Benji Schwimmer Performing at Mirelle's in Westbury, NY